Long time since my last blogpost. The folks at university keep me busy…
Travis CI is
In addition I have removed all downloads from my GitHub profile; I think three methods (Git, Packagist and PEAR) to obtain the files are enough.
Regarding my PHP source code:
- All my projects and components will use PSR-0, PSR-1 and PSR-2 from now on. The discussion about the sense of standards within the PHP community is just silly. Just. Use. Them.
- I changed the vendor name of my components from
for two reasons:
- Acronyms suck.
- Studly caps are required to fulfill PSR-0 and
Last, but not least: The current version of FlorianWolters\Component\Core\Enum is 0.3.0. The changelog includes:
- Changed vendor from
- Changed default
implementation, so that it matched the return value of
(as in Java).
- Added Composer support.
- Fixed and unified author and license information.
- Fixes in the comments.
I hope I have time to blog more after this semester… Maybe I will start a series of tutorials about best practices regarding the workflow with PHP components and the tools available.